Nutrition

Friday, June 24, 2016

Do you have high blood pressure?

Do you have high blood pressure? 



Statistically, many people have elevated blood pressure due to the lifestyle that they live. Change is nearly impossible because people do not understand how behaviors work. Simply omitting something that you've been doing for a lifetime makes one feel deprived. Then they give up and go back to the old way of doing things and they're right back to where they started.  Think add vs subtract. However, we have to add the right things.

From the medical perspective, medication is given to treat one's individual symptoms, but the origin of the cause is rarely addressed.  I refuse to believe that many health issues cannot be corrected with proper nutrition, daily exercise and healthy lifestyle choices.

I too had high blood pressure and a few other things going on. Like many, I have a history of blood pressure issues in my family.  At my first check my BP was 162/99.  The nurse made me lay down to take it again and it was still 132/89.  

My Dr wanted me to take some BP medicine to get things back in check. Many just go with what their doctor prescribes because that's all they know.  And we're supposed to trust our Dr, Right?   I just wanted to look at it from a different perspective.

That's where I was introduced to Moringa Oleifera.  If you've never heard of it, and many haven't, you should definitely do a little bit of research and look into it.



Zija International offers many Moringa based products, but the main nutritional that I use daily is the SuperMix.  2 months after taking the SuperMix I had hey recheck of all my blood work. My BP was 112/80 and my resting heart rate was as low as it's ever been. And its still been down.  

I realize no products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Zija's products included.  

However, I know that by adding 90+ verifiable, cell-ready vitamins, minerals, vital proteins, antioxidants and omega oils is a good thing for my body. Giving the body the right nutrients that it needs gives it the opportunity to self regulate itself and create optimum health.

Find out more, http://frankbaumholtz.myzija.com

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment