The epidemic of unhealthy Americans has skyrocketed over the last 30+ years. Our diets are no longer comprise of healthy Whole Foods, but rather filled with just junk.
We need to take our health back. We need to change the way We eat, exercise and enhance our daily life with all natural nutritional supplements.
The process is simple, but not easy.
5 Simple Nutrition Tips
1. Eat real Whole foods. If it's in a package or a box don't need it.
2. Eat all colors of the rainbow. If you look down at your plate and all you see is white and brown, add some fruits and vegetables. Red, orange, purple, yellow, green and any other color you can think of.
3. Eat more lean protein. This is a highly debated topic on how much protein should you should actually eat. I like to keep it simple. Eat more lean protein then you're reading now. Or, shoot for 1 g of protein per pound of body weight that you weigh.
4. Stay hydrated. You don't have to drink so much water that you're paying your eyeballs out, but don't wait until you're thirsty to drink. Drink all the way throughout the day.
5. Fill in the gaps where your diet is deficient with an all natural nutritional supplement.
If you're overwhelmed and just don't know where to start, email or message me today and will get you all dialed in. firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-241-7182