Nutrition

Monday, May 9, 2016

My Essential Oils

I burned my fingers trying to fix a part on my mower yesterday.  You know what burns feel like.  I immediately ran cold water over it for several minutes, then put a few drops of Ameo's Clinical Grade True Lavender Essential Oil undiluted on it.  Some burns usually hurt for days, but immediately after application I had no pain or discomfort. It even stopped the blister.



I have become a huge believer in the power of essential oils and how they can enhance our lives.

One of my favorite tools to use is the Integrated Essential Oils App from Sound Concepts, Inc.  This tool is amazing.  If you don't already have it, I highly reccommend you get it.  It's basically a First Aid Kit at your finger tips.  


In the app, you can search and look up pretty much any type of usage and symptom and it will have it. Dr. Pénoël, one of the world experts on the essential oils, shares his suggestions on how to use clinical grade essential oils on various different symptoms.

Such as in my burn case, the App's Suggested  Use:  "Use a drop or two of lavender, undiluted, It will decrease the pain quickly and speed healing."

It's simply amazing.  I carry my essential oils wherever I go. The app is a quick and easy told to use when ever symptoms arise. I've said it before and I'll say it again, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

If you want more information on Ameo's Clinical Grade Essential Oils, you can check out my website at http://frankbaumholtz.myameo.com
Or if you already have some Ameo Essential Oils, you can checkout their make ups at
http://www.ameodifference.com

No comments:

Post a Comment