Nutrition

Friday, February 19, 2016

20 Lbs

Who doesn't want to lose 20 pounds and feel amazing?  Over the years the pounds slowly start to creep up. Half a pound here, 1 pound there, all of a sudden over the years you've gained 20, 25 or 30lbs.  It happens to many of us, including me.

Instead of owning up, many make excuses and say there's nothing that can be done about it. I disagree 100%. You just have to choose. It took me 5 months to lose 20 pounds. The best part, in my mind, is that today I've kept that weight off for the last seven months. So over the last year I've lost 20 pounds and I've kept it off. I weigh now what I weighed in high school. Who doesn't want that?

There's no magic bullet. Or quick fix. You have to work at it. I fuel my body with the best nutrition and supplements that are available to me and I work my tail off every day. I try to get enough sleep and recover so my body can grow.

My advice to you, first you have to make the decision to do it. Just choose!

Message me if you're ready and need some assistance. 971-241-7182


No comments:

Post a Comment