Nutrition

Sunday, January 31, 2016

This Weeks Outlook

So you woke up Sunday and you still don't have a plan for this coming week?

First off, let's talk a little nutrition.  I'm not going to get into specifics, but I do want you to follow 1 Simple Rule.  "Eat Like You Love Yourself!"  That's It!  

If you have absolutely no idea what I mean, let's team up.  I'll give you a hand.

Now for the fun part.  Let's workout.

Here is a simple template for the week:
Monday-Upper Body Strength Day
Tuesday-Total Body Metabolic
Wednesday-Off/Recovery
Thursday-Total Body Metabolic
Friday-Lower Body Strength Day
Saturday-Optional Workout or Recovery
Sunday-Off/Recovery(Plan for next week)

Like I said, if you have absolutely no idea what I mean or where to start, let's team up.  I'll give you a hand.

Now let's have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment