Nutrition

Friday, November 6, 2015

Shop Nutritionals

I talk with folks daily about what is the best nutritional plan.  The answer really is, it depends.  However, I have found that the Zija Core Nutritionals and Ameo Essentls and RipStix Fitness Produxts help fill the gaps in our daily needs.  The success stories are endless.  Here is the info regarding the best all-natural products on the market. 
Here is the link to my site 

http://frankbaumholtz.shopzija.com

Take a look.  There are a ton of options but, I would highly recommend you go with with one of the Zija Starter or Combo Systems.

I'd be glad to sit down and walk you through it.
There are 3 basic ways to get started.  At the top of the page, Click Entoll.  You can enroll as:

• A Retail/Recurring Customer 
Purchase products at regular retail prices.  

• A Wholesale customer 
You pay $20/year and you can purchase products at wholesale(cheaper) prices.

• A Distributor
The Nice part of being a distributor, which is what I do, every time I share it with someone I receive a commission off of it. And my products are free.  Take a look, see what works for you.

http://frankbaumholtz.shopzija.com

Don't feel overwhelmed.  As I mentioned, I can sit down with you and get you all set up.
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment