Nutrition

Friday, November 13, 2015

Ask Me, Why Zija?

Ask Me, Why Zija?

On 12/22/14, my blood pressure was 132/99 and my cholesterol was 248..  The nurse made me lay down to take it again because she was worried.  It was still elevated.

Fast forward to 7/10/15, after taking Zija's SuperMix daily, my cholesterol went down 70 points and my blood pressure was 112/80

I'm in the best shape of my life and have never felt better. 



Ask me, Why Zija?

• Are you tired of the 5, 10, 20+ extra pounds your carrying?
• Are you tired of counting points?
• Are you tired of eating prepackaged meals?
• Are you tired of feeling like a yo-yo, losing weight then putting it back on?

Ask me, Why Zija?



Why wait until something bad happens with your health. Change the Impossible to Possible.  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Ask me, Why Zija?

frank@mvppt.net
971-241-7182




No comments:

Post a Comment