Nutrition

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Progress

I have conversations daily with my students and clients about weight loss, fat loss and everything that goes in between.  It always comes back to "What is the Goal?", "What is your Why?" and What is it going to take  get there?  If your Why doens't make you cry, then your Why isn't Big enough.  Many people will doubt what you're doing and some will even put you down, but if you have your Goal and your Why, let the haters, hate.  I Invest in my health with the best nutrition and nutritional supplements available and try to provide for my family. Sure, I have my non-negotiables, but I'm human.   

I've talked in the past about how bad My Blood Work Numbers looked like and what I did to change.  No product, including Zija's products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.  You have to Commit to a lifestyle.  You need to get up and move everyday!  You need to eat the appropriate amount and the best foods available.  When there are gaps, and there always are with the declining quality in our foods, you need to fill them with the the best options available. I choose Zija's Products. 

Proof in in my progress. And going Strong.

The picture on the left is from the end of 2014 after I had a routine physical and my blood work reviled some bad numbers.  The middle picture is from the last day of the school year.  I was pretty happy with my progress.  Losing 10% body fat and weight is hard to do.  My current goal is to stay between 180-185lbs and keep my body fat between 8-10%.  The picture on the right is from the beginning of this school year and where I am at now.  Pretty cool.



The first step is always the hardest, especially if you haven't been doing anything for a while. Or for years for that matter.  If you're looking for that first step, let me assist.  Whether you want to train at MVP or not, we can establish a plan and take your first step together.

Frank




No comments:

Post a Comment