Nutrition

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Find Your Why


I've been a size 34 waist for as long as I can remember, even back in high school.  Yes, these are a pair or my size 34 shorts. Got an old pair of pants or shorts you'd like to get back in to.  My mid-life revelation, as one called it, has taken me on this journey. You have to find what works for you. I have found mine with Zija International and its products which has given me the direction nutritionally. I believe everyone will benefit.     Over these last nine months I have found what works for me.  I've lost over 20 pounds and more than 14% body fat.  I'm in the best shape of my life.  And I'm 42 years old.  One of the bests parts is I have more energy, and if you know me and my crazy work and family schedule, you know how cool that is.  Could you use more energy?  I'm also more productive, move better and no longer have to aches and joint pain that age brings to many. Want that?

Don't get me wrong, you're gonna have to put the work in.  I train hard 4-6 days a week.  But that isn't where the magic is. There are 168 hours in the week that each of us have.  The magic comes in the 162-164 hours out of the week I'm not in the gym. Yes, that's right!  Everything you do throughout your day while you're not in the gym or out exercising impacts the outcome you are shooting for.   I've written about My Progress Here.  That is the beauty of the Zija, Ameo and RipStix products and the strategies I've put in place at MVP.  There is a system in place to ensure one meets their goals.  I can go on and on about all the potential benefits you'd receive from taking Moringa and all the other Zija products, but this isn't your journey, it's mine.  However, I'd love for you to join me.  We all have to nourish our bodies, fuel it and train it in the appropriate manner and then allow it to recover and develop.  Most diets and exercise routines are not sustainable.  I can attest that this is.  9 months and counting.  If you want to know about what I'm doing and if it would fit you, Give me a call.  I'd love to share.   
 
Frank
971-241-7182
http://frankbaumholtz.myzija.com  
http://www.zija123.com



No comments:

Post a Comment