• better respiration and circulation
• decreased joint stiffness and pain
• decreased allergy symptoms
• natural increased energy
• increased visual clarity
• better sleep
Many people are looking for all these things. We talk about knowing what to do, however we never follow through. If you need some guidance as to how to get started towards better health, give me a call here at MVP Performance Training. 971-241-7182
Once you've made the decision, there are some basic recommendations I will usually make.
• See your doctor and have your blood tested. Knowing where your deficiencies are make decision making a lot easier.
• whether you train at MVP or another gym, make sure you're taken through a thorough health history and movement screen.
Everyone has opinions, and is an expert for that matter, as to what nutritional and exercise program is best. The problem is they really don't know, they're just guessing.
Having detailed blood work done and being run through a thorough health history and functional movement screen, Will inshore a sound program is designed to meet your specific needs.
No one can put a price on health. Too many people take it for granted and then one day it's gone. In my opinion I will do and pay whatever it takes to live a healthy, active lifestyle and model it for my kids and family.
If you need some guidance as to how to get started towards better health, give me a call here at MVP Performance Training. 971-241-7182