Nutrition

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Progress

 
Several people have asked where my recent progress has taken me.  I also wrote about My Journey and my initial progress.  Just like anyone, I have my ups and downs. We had my family in town and then back to back birthday weekends.  Food, food and more food is what it felt like.  Over the last 5 months, even with these obstacles, I have managed to stay on track.  I've not only met my goals, but I have reset goals and attained those goals.  I've said it many times over the years and a ton lately, We never plan to fail, we just fail to plan. 

This week I weighed 181 pounds, down from 210 lbs on December 30th, 2014. Also important to me was keeping my strength up, which I have continued to do.  I'm looking forward to this summer.  I have some pretty lofty training goals and am excited to train with some of my boys at MVP Performance Training.




No comments:

Post a Comment