Nutrition

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Moringa

I've been using Zija Nutritionals with Moringa Oleifera for 4 months now.  The personal health benefits that I have experienced are remarkable.
• lost 25lbs
• lost body fat
• lowered my cholesterol 
• Decreased joint discomfort, including turf toe type pain in my big toe.
• I simply feel amazing

Countless studies have been done documenting its use and value.  Individuals using Moringa treated diseases and issues including body pains and weakness, fever, asthma, allergies, cough, blood pressure, arthritis, diabetes, epilepsy, wound, and skin infection.  Here is one study from 2013.  Also, this Discovery Channel Documentary give more in depth on Moringa.  



People take handfuls of pills daily to combat an overwhelming number of health issues and side affects from other medications.  Seems silly to me.  If we'd eat clean, exercise daily and fill in the gaps where needed, we wouldn't have the serious health epidemic that we are in today.  

Do you deal with any of the issues/symptoms from above?  Are you looking to lose 5, 10 or 20+ lbs? I would like to share my experience with you and how MVP can help.

Click HERE to start your journey today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment