Our Bodies natural response to protect us against infections, foreign bodies and other harms is inflammation. Inflammation has been associated with joint stiffness, pain, some forms of arthritis, digestive issues and the list goes on and on with other health concerns. When the immune system never gets a break, the body takes a beating. This repetitive beating can lead to long term health issues, sometimes irreversible.
There are simple strategies to follow to decrease inflammation. I said Simple, Not Easy. Here is a list of some simple strategies to follow to limit your inflammation:
- Eat your fruits and vegetables.
- Minimize saturated and trans fats.
- Eat a good source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Eat whole grains instead of refined carbohydrates
- Eat more lean protein
- If it’s in a package or a box, don’t eat it.
- Try spicy flavors. Ginger, cheyenne, curry, and other spices can have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Recently, I’ve written about My Journey. More specifically, my use of RipStix and Zija Nutritional Products. One of my most eye opening experiences has been the use of Zija’s SuperMix that is packed with Moringa Oleifera. It’s packed with 90+ vitamins, minerals, vital proteins, antioxidants, omega oils, and other benefits.
Health Benefits of Moringa
- Delivers anti-inflammatory support
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Heightens mental clarity
- Increases energy
- Provides natural anti-aging benefits
- Nourishes body’s immune system
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- Promotes healthy circulation