Nutrition

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Allergies Anyone?

Do you suffer from Seasonal Allergies?  If you you know me, you know that I have horrible Seasonal Allergies and Hay Fever.  Sure doesn't help that we live in the country and my wife and girls are cowgirls.  Oh yes, they have 4 horses too.  I love it though.

Every year millions of people suffer from Season Allergies.  No matter how much you try to avoid it, BAM!  It hits you like a ton of  bricks.  Doctors prescribe all kinds of remedies, but many don't work.
Like many, I've tried all kinds of strategies to curb the allergy onslaught.  As the Spring is upon us, here in the Willamette Valley, many of my friends and acquaintances are being slammed with the normal, horrible allergy symptoms.   Early this year, I had to go an get a couple of tons of hay for our horses to get through the Spring.  I died.  Not literally, but runny nose, watering eyes, sneezing and red, torn up arms.

I've written several blogs lately about My Journey and well as my use if Zija's Supermix and other Moringa Products.  I can't speak more highly of this product.  I have not had many symptoms to date, since getting that hay.  Say What?  Yes, I've been out gardening, mowing and doing horse stuff and I haven't had as many of the crashing hay fever episodes I've had in the past.  Once of the biggest strategies to limit allergy issues in to limit inflammation.  Avoiding large amounts Process Grains, Dairy and other toxins, while staying hydrated will limit your adverse affects of seasonal allergies

The mixture with Moringa Oleifera (Check Out This Discovery Channel Documentary) undoubtedly works.  I'd love to share more with you and assist you attain your Life Unlimited.  Click Here and We'll make it happen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment