Here are a few things I don't believe:
- I don't believe everyone has to eat every 2 hours.
- I don't believe everyone has to eat breakfast
- Notice the underline?
- I don't believe everyone has to eat the same way.
- Where do you live?
- Where do you work?
- Current Health?
- Current Diet?
- Current Fitness Level?
- Athlete vs Non-Athlete
- Fat/Weight Loss vs Gain Weight
Here are some simple guidelines to follow if your looking to lose weight.
- Love Yourself
- Stay Hydrated
- Find the # of meals that best fit you.
- Being hungry is OK, for a little bit. It's actually a good discipline strategy.
- Find the amount of food that works for you.
- Eat Real Food. If it's in a package or a box don't eat it.
- Fill in the gaps when needed.
If you have no idea of where to start and feel completely overwhelmed, Give me a call 971-241-7182 or Click Here. I'd be glad to share with you what we're doing and and how we can help.