Nutrition

Thursday, April 9, 2015

You Can't Out Exercise Bad Nutrition

You can't out exercise bad nutrition.  Even if you worked out every day, let's say for an hour.  What are you doing the other 161 hours out of the week.  You can crush it all you want, but if your nutritional plan is poor you have no chance.  You're just going to be spinning your wheels.

Here are a few things I don't believe:
  • I don't believe everyone has to eat every 2 hours.
  • I don't believe everyone has to eat breakfast 
  • Notice the underline?
  • I don't believe everyone has to eat the same way.
It actually depends.  There are so many variables that go into it.
  • Where do you live?
  • Where do you work?
  • Likes?
  • Dislikes?
  • Current Health?
  • Current Diet?
  • Current Fitness Level?
  • Athlete vs Non-Athlete
  • Fat/Weight Loss vs Gain Weight
In my own pursuit of fitness, weight loss, fat loss and increased strength I've always tried to keep things simple, down to earth and real.  K.I.S.S.  One of the biggest things that I have relearned about myself recently in this process is how goal driven I am.  I needed to have things in place and a specific routine I can do every day.  I'll share more about my daily routine another day. 

Here are some simple guidelines to follow if your looking to lose weight.
  • Love Yourself
  • Stay Hydrated
  • Find the # of meals that best fit you.
  • Being hungry is OK, for a little bit.  It's actually a good discipline strategy.  
  • Find the amount of food that works for you. 
  • Eat Real Food.  If it's in a package or a box don't eat it.
  • Fill in the gaps when needed. 
 There is definitely going to more of this coming.

If you have no idea of where to start and feel completely overwhelmed, Give me a call 971-241-7182 or Click Here.  I'd be glad to share with you what we're doing and and how we can help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment