Nutrition

Friday, April 24, 2015

Pills, Pills and More Pills

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01108/pillsmain_1108447a.jpg

Does your morning routine look like this?  For many people, this is what their daily routine looks like. Some prescriptions are prescribed to counter act another prescription.  Now does that just sound crazy?  It doesn't make any sense to me. 

I've always said that the K.I.S.S. Principle is the way to go.  It's simple really.  But not easy.  I keep harping on the fact that people need to eat real food and fill in the gaps where they are deficient.   Taking a handful of pills everyday is just insane. If you've never had your blood checked, stop what you are taking, and get it checked.  Today!  Once you have a better idea of where to start, you can make some educated decision or hire someone that can give you some direction.  I did.

At the end of 2014, I had a routine physical blood work done.  Surprising enough, my blood work came back not very good.  I wrote about My Journey, as well as, how I filled in the gaps to lower My Numbers with Supermix.  I had to make some changes and they been good ones.

If you're day starts like this, let's figure out why.  Every Tuesday evening, at MVP Performance Training, we're hosting our MVP Fit In 15 event.  You can sign up Here.  We talk about what's working, different strategies, and different nutrition and behavioral topics.




No comments:

Post a Comment