Nutrition

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Join Team MVP

Team MVP is expanding.  I'm looking for motivated, go-getters that want to educate and inspire other people.  Does that sound like you?  Contact me.  Email:  frank@mvppt.net or Call 971-241-7182.  Our reach will be global and not confined to one area. 

If you've read my latest blogs over the last 4 months you know I have entrenched myself into research and application that has put me on My Journey.  I've talked about my high cholesterol and the changes I've made in my nutrition, workouts and supplementation with SuperMix from Zija and RipStix Products.  I could go on and on of where I'm at today.
  • Normal cholesterhol and blood lipid numbers
  • Lost 25 lbs since December
  • No Joint Pain
  • More energy
  • Workout, sometimes, twice a day
  • I just feel amazing
If you're a motivated, go-getter and your looking to inspire, Join Team MVP.  Get a hold of me today.  I want you to be apart of Team MVP.

Email:  frank@mvppt.net or Call 971-241-7182











No comments:

Post a Comment