Nutrition

Monday, March 30, 2015

My Numbers with SuperMix

http://paulgalloro.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/IMG_1313.jpg
At the end of December, I had a routine physical and my blood checked.  Although I was healthy, some of my numbers were a little high.  This started My Journey.  Looking back on my records, when I had my physical in December, I actually weighed 210lbs.  Over the next couple of months I ate better and less, I exercised daily(sometimes 2 or 3 times a day), and supplemented with Zija and RipStix Products.  I recently had my blood work retested.  ALL of my numbers improved and today I weigh 193lbs and 16% body fat.  
  • Average Triglyceride range should be 30-200 mg/dL.  My initial test was 103 mg/dL, my retest was 82 mg/dL. 
  • Average Cholesterol/HDL should be 4.0-5.0.  My initial test was 3.9, my retest was 2.9.
  • Average Cholesterol in LDL 0-129 mg/dL.  My initial test was 164 mg/dL, my retest was 98 mg/dL.
  • Average Cholesterol in HDL should be 35-60 mg/dL.  My initial test was 63 mg/dL, my retest was 61 mg/dL.
  • Average Cholesterol should be 159-200 mg/dL.  My initial test was 248 mg/dL, my retest was 175 mg/dL.
I still have work to do and plan to do it.  In my morning routine, along with my coffee, I take Zija SuperMix.  The mixture with Moringa Oleifera (Check Out This Discovery Channel Documentary) undoubtedly works.  I'm not a Math Guy, but it's pretty evident that it had an positive affect.

I'd love to share more with you and assist you attain your Life Unlimited.  Click Here and We'll make it happen.     

No comments:

Post a Comment