Nutrition

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Start Basic

Are you overwhelmed? 
Have you been wanting to exercise more or get in better shape, but don't think you can do it?
You're not alone.  Beginning any new routine is more about behavioral change than anything.  

A client told me the other day, "I pay you to make me do push ups, Really?"
I asked her, "Would you do it on your own?" 
She said, "NO!"

Accountability.
I'm here to assist aspiring people attain the best years of their life.  Sometimes, actually many times, it's the smallest things that get you going.

If  you're stuck and don't feel you're ready to do the whole Gym Thing, here is a simple plan of positive changes you can make to get you going.  When you're ready drop me a line at MVP Performance Training and we'll set up a FREE Consult.

Daily Basics:
  • Drink Water
  • Eat protein with every meal
  • Eat Vegetables with every meal
  • Take a daily walk with a loved one
  • Breath through your nose
  • Get 8 hours of sleep every night
Change is hard, but doable.  Keep things simple and positive. When you're ready drop me a line at MVP Performance Training and we'll set up a FREE Consult.

Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment