MVP Performance Training is a small, private personal training and sport performance training studio in McMinnville, OR. We are currently looking for a Part-Time Personal Trainer/Coach to join our team and assist with Adult Group and Sport Performance Training sessions. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for fitness and sport performance training and is looking for an opportunity to start their career. If you’re interested in this position, please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Position Title: Part-Time Personal Trainer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct Group Strength, Metabolic and Sport Performance Sessions when needed.
- Facilitate consults and instruct members to achieve their goals when needed.
- Conduct off-site training, sport camps, and wellness challenges when needed.
- Assist and recruit new members to help group current member base.
- Current hold a nationally recognized personal training certification required.
- Degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science, or Exercise Physiology preferred
- Functional Movement Screen Certified preferred.
- Must have exceptional communication skills and able to work with a variety of clients.
- Must have the ability to work mornings, nights and weekends.
- Past Personal Training experience preferred
- CPR and First Aid certification required