Nutrition

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Free Coffee

 

No one likes a hot cup of coffee more than me.  Whether it's just sitting and reflecting or needing a jolt, coffee is my choice.  Just black.  None of that foo foo stuff either.  I could have worse habits.   I'd like to offer you an opportunity to join me(away from the gym) for a free cup of coffee.  My treat.  

Summer is coming.  Have you been thinking about joining the gym, but the thought of opening the front door is just terrifying?  Let's take that out of the equation.  Give me a call or shoot me a text, 971-241-7182, and we'll break that barrier down together.  And you get a free cup of coffee.

There are so many fitness options out there  that it can be overwhelming.  It doesn't have to be.  Come join me for that free cup of coffee and we'll talk it out.

It's My Mission, My Vision and My Passion(MVP) to see you succeed.  Move well, get strong and accomplish your goals. 

Call or Text Me, 971-241-7182.

Frank

Remember, Free Coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment