If you missed my previous email the details are below:
Mental Toughness Workshop
Do you want better focus?
Do you want to be motivated?
Do you want to consistently maintain a mentally tough approach?
Do you want an extra edge to get to the next level?
MVP Performance Training has teamed up with Elliott Waksman, MA of Portland Sport Psychology. The demands of sport are great and we look to elevate our athletes not only in the weight room and on the field or court, but also in their minds. We are offering a 4 day intense Mental Toughness Workshop on Tuesday evenings in February.
This workshop is for serious athletes that are looking to elevate their game to the next level.
1. Goal Setting -Smart Goals, Individual Goals, Team Goals for the Season
2. Motivation -Waksman’s Picture Motivation Assignment
3. Team Roles -Recognizing unique strengths, fostering an appreciation for each individual’s work
4. Visualization -Waksman’s 5 Senses Visualization Handout
5. Mental Toughness -Defining Mental Toughness, Playing to Win as opposed to fearing to make mistakes
6. Staying Positive -Recognizing negative self-talk statements and reframing them into positives
When: Tuesdays in February (February 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th)
Where: MVP Performance Training
Who: Middle School, High School, Collegiate Athletes and Adult Athletes