tweeted the Top 10 Reasons I Can't Do PE Today. It was a good laugh and I though I'd share it with you here. Thanks Dewey for inspiring me to put this together. You can follow me on twitter @MVPPerformance.
I've been teaching HS PE and HS Strength and Conditioning now since 1996. Everyday is an adventure. You'd be amazed at how many excuses I get on a daily basis. You really have no idea.
10) I forgot my PE Clothes. Yup, Lame.
9) I have tendinitis in my knee so I can't do badminton today. And I can't miss practice after school.
8) I don't feel well. Lame.
7) I've got a game today. Also Lame.
6) My Mom said I don't have to participate today.
5) I have a self diagnosed stress fracture. Best so far.
4) I have a science lab due
3) My Cat Pee'd on my PE Uniform
2) I have phantom pain from fibromyalgia. What?
And the # 1 Reason I Can't Do PE Today is...
1) I was doing a headstand push up and felt a pop in my trap and collapsed to the ground landing on my head. Crossfit Genius.
Hope You enjoyed that. It's a running list, so if any new ones come up I'll update it.