Monday, March 11, 2013
Timeless, Not Trendy
I tell you this because I want you to be safe. I want you to live a healthy life and have the ability to do all the things that you love to do. If you get injured in your workout or in your training, that's just plain dumb. At MVP Performance Training our training is Timeless, Not Trendy. Our workouts are progressive and safe, but will still push you and challenge you daily.
Some simple guidelines to follow:
1. Get cleared from your Doctor or Physician prior to beginning any exercise routine.
2. Find a Certified Personal Training that performs a thorough fitness assessment and movement screen.
3. Have open communication with your trainer and prioritize your goals. (YES, Set Goals)
4. Schedule Time to workout. Everyone says that don't have enough time. Make Time! Schedule It!
5. Find a workout partner. A workout partner is just plain accountability.
Like I mentioned, MVP is Timeless, Not Trendy.
MVP Performance Training is a Private Personal Training Studio in McMinnville, OR. We offer Personal Training, Sport Performance Training and Kids Fit Programs.