Nutrition

Monday, February 11, 2013

What's The Hold Up

Today makes 42 days into 2013.  My current clients have been all smiles with progress so far in 2013.  The motivated have rejuvenated their focus and even if they got off track a bit over the holidays, they are headed back the right direction today.  Here is what some of them had to say,

" I had to tighten my favorite belt down another notch today" "What's that all about?"  As she laughed. 

I smiled. 

"I feel amazing!"  "And it's all because of MVP"

Once again, I smiled.

"The training is really paying off with my boys."  "I hit balls to them the other day and I was amazed and the plays they made." 

Guess what, :)

Too many people wait and wait and it's easy to make excuses.  Time, Money, Health, maybe even acquaintances giving you advice.  Or bad advice for that matter.

There are few things that you are going to get at MVP Performance Training.  A smile, a quality program with accountability and a hand to make sure to get to your goal.  I could tell you all the things that you want to hear, but it all comes down to you.  When you're ready, we're here to assist you in attaining your goals. 

What's The Hold Up?

When you're ready, give us a call.

MVP Performance Training
906 NE 11th Street Suite A
McMinnville, OR 97128
971-241-7182

No comments:

Post a Comment