Nutrition

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Time

Lately I have put a fun spin on the excuses that I receive from my students and clients.  Sorry, At your expense.  However, excuses are exactly what they are.  An Excuse.  Let's take time for example.  People say all the time that they don't have time to workout.  I call BS on that one.  MAKE TIME!!!  As much as I love to have a few extra hours in the day, it's not going to happen.  Just like anything, make a plan and stick with it.  Here is how I would break it down:

7 days/week with 24 hours/day = 168 hours/week

Let's say we get 8 hours of sleep a night because it is healthy.  That's 56 hours of sleep per week.





168 - 56 = 112

Now, let's say your work 40 hours per week.

112 - 40 = 72

Since family is important to me, let's say you sit down for each meal with your family which is 3 hours per day:

72 - 21 = 51

Let's stay on the family idea for a second.  We read to our girls each night and sometimes watch a little TV.  Just to be generous, I'm gonna say 3 hours per night. 

51 - 21 = 30

If you're like us, three little ones will keep you running on most days.  Gymnastics, Swimming Lessons, Soccer and more.  I'm gonna say 2 hours per day just to give you some buffer on those busy days.

30 - 14 = 16

Errands and shopping, 1 hour per day.

16 - 7 = 9

I could probably stick a couple more things in there on my really busy days, bu the point is, there is still time.

Don't Make Excuses.  Choose!






No comments:

Post a Comment