Nutrition

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Member Spotlight: Kathy D.

I have been going to MVP since February 2010 and I am in the best shape of my near 51 years!!!  I have been athletic my whole life & belonged to numerous gyms, but have never had the one on one training and direction that I receive from Coach Baum.   After a knee injury from a  snowmobiling  accident I was not able to exercise regularly. This was very discouraging. With Coach Baum’s assistance we were able to design workouts to meet my needs and capabilities. This coaching style allowed me to gradually increase the intensity of my workout and maximize my potential.  Since joining MVP I have   dropped four sizes & increased my strength and stamina. This has enabled me to compete in 5K 
 obstacle course events such as the Warrior Dash (finished 9th in my age group), Race the Reaper, various other running events and rode in the Oregon Gran Fondo bicycle event (36 mi).   I have learned new techniques to capitalize on my workouts, leading to results I have not seen in the past.  MVP has reinvigorated my passion for fitness!
Thanks Coach Baum
~Kathy Danforth




Interested in experiencing MVP, Click Here to set up a Fitness Consultation and first workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment