Nutrition

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Simple Choice

Last week was an amazing week.  Nothing really out of the ordinary work wise, but my folks were in town.  I love my parents.  And my girls loved having Nana and Grampy around for an extended visit.  Pretty cool.  I could go on and on about how great my week was and all the things I got done because my parents were in town, but instead I wanted to hit on just one things.  Actually it's one things that my Mom has taken to heart.  This stems from a book she read, Younger Next Year for Women, by Chris Crowley and Henry S. Lodge.
 
Their book talks about  that [You're coming into the peak of your life. And because you’re already more attuned to your physical and emotional needs, and more inclined to commit to a healthier lifestyle, you're poised to live brilliantly for the thirty-plus years after menopause. All you need now is the program outlined in Younger Next Year for Women—which, for starters, will help you avoid literally 70 percent of the decay and eliminate 50 percent of the injuries and illnesses associated with getting older.] 

My Mom  has taken and run with this.  Not only does she looks awesome, she feels awesome too.  She actually let me copy to read and I'm well into it.  She highly recommends it to any women heading into life after menopause.   If the rest of the book is a good and insightful as the part I'm reading right now, it will be fantastic.

As one of my favorite scenes, from one of my favorite movies(Shawshank Redemption), goes...Life comes down to a simple choice.


If you need assistance taking that next step, let MVP assist you.  Set up a Free Consultation  and we'll get you on your way.

MVP Performance Training
906 NE 11th Street Suite A
McMinnville, OR 97128


No comments:

Post a Comment