Nutrition

Thursday, April 19, 2012

If I Knew Then What I know Now

Have you ever said to yourself, "I wish knew then what I know now" I'd be so much farther ahead.  Or Better yet, maybe if we had a crystal ball.  Instead of hoping and wishing, maybe we should just look to the experts in our field that have been doing the in the trenches work.  I'm not referring to the the experts that have been doing the same things they did 20 years ago.  I'm talking about the experts that are cutting edge.  Leaders in our field that are innovative and that have current research as well as practical data to back their research up.  If my car breaks down, I'm not taking it to a psychiatrist, even though I might need one at times.  Ha.  I take my car to a car mechanic that specializes in auto repair.  This holds true for countless examples.

Core Training is a great example.   I'm not going to take Joe's Killer Ab Routine.  If I'm looking for good sound exercises to strengthen and develop my core musculature Stuart McGill is a leading expert in Spine Mechanics.


Good Smart Training.  And More Isn't Better.  You Do Not have to feel the burn to get a quality workout.  But that is another discussion.  Watch the video and let me know what you think.

Baum

MVP Performance Training 
906 NE 11th Street Suite A
McMinnille, OR 97128
971-241-7182

No comments:

Post a Comment