Nutrition

Friday, December 3, 2010

Change Your Mindset

I sure love the holiday season. Can you believe that Christmas is only 3 weeks away? I had a blast at Thanksgiving, but I enjoyed myself a little too much in the eating category. How about you?

Getting back to the routine after a long weekend was a little tough, but routine and mind set can be a powerful thing.

As we approach the end of the year, take a moment and look at all the things that you accomplished in 2010. How did you accomplish these things? Was there anything left out? What kept you from attaining what you wanted to? If it was just mindset, then the following might be helpful.

When you find yourself talking negative at whatever you are doing use these other options to change your mindset. Normal Self-Talk (which can be very negative) can be transformed into Fantastic Self-Talk( these were taken from Aaron Weintraub’s Newsletter)

Change: Use instead:
The odds are against me. I know how to beat the odds.
This is hard. This is a great opportunity.
If I fail, I'll feel horrible. I can't "fail" if I give my best.
Life's not fair. What a beautiful world we live in.
It's too much to do. There's not enough time. One step at a time. There is enough
I don't know if I can do it. time. I know I have to try.
I'll do it, but I'm not gonna like it. If I'm gonna do it, I might as
well like it.

Try these and Rock it.

Baum

No comments:

Post a Comment