Click the Image to set up your Free Consultation.
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Monday, March 5, 2018
Super Saturday Workout
Are you looking for better health? Lose Weight? Decrease inflammation? Have more energy? Improve your workouts? Be more active and have more time to pursue your hobbies?
“Everyone is looking for better health along with more financial freedom; with Zija, you can have it all!" - Zija Mission Statement
Monday, October 2, 2017
How much would you spend per day to create the ideal healthy you? (Including bathroom products, Nutritionals, skin care products, etc).
Please Comment Below
Thursday, September 28, 2017
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Come check out or 5:30 AM Boot Camp workout. You couldn't be disappointed. Here's what we have going on in the morning.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-241-7182.
You can also click this link to set up a free consultation. http://tinyurl.com/kzs7zlq
Saturday, July 29, 2017
- 2017 Camp Date: August 11 & 12, 2017
- Grades: Kids entering 5th - 8th grade in the Fall
- Location: Dayton High School, 801 Ferry St, Dayton, OR 97114
- Registration Fee: $30 per child is requested, although we wish that ever child enjoys this great opportunity. If the fees limit your child’s attendance, please mark the scholarship box on the registration form.
- Camp Schedule: Friday: 5:30pm – 10:00pm - Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:30pm
- Check-In: 30 minutes prior to each Session
- What to bring: Nothing! Cross Training Shoes are great. Cleats are unnecessary – only Turf Cleats will be allowed on the main field.
- Medical Items: Please drop off any medical items at the First Aid Station.
- Limit: 100 spots available
Please Note the following:
-Registrations will be open 10-12 weeks prior to Camp! Due to the popularity of this Camp, registrations will fill up quickly! Please let us know if your Registered Camper will not be able to attend, so we can allow more kids to participate
-Due to our Insurance and Foundation criteria, only kids in 5th – 8th grades will be allowed at this Camp. Thank you for your understanding.
-Food Allergry Warning: Camp food or snacks may contain nuts, peanuts or tree nuts products and may be package on equipment that also packages products that contain nuts, peanuts or tree nuts products.
-Plenty of water will be available during camp.
-A short inspirational talk will be shared
-No transportation available
-All coaches have passed a strict background check and have agreed to the “See Ya Later” Code of Conduct to insure the utmost protection for every child.
-Visitors during Camp: Family members and friends are welcome to observe from the designated areas but please, only Campers, Coaches and SYL Staff will be allowed on the playing fields.
Registration Deadline is: Monday, Aug. 7th, 2017
Resister Here: http://www.seeyalater.org/youth-camps/football/
Thursday, July 20, 2017
Nope, that was not a typo. Your favorite fitness personality is indeed sending you a recipe for Chicken Nuggets! However, these are not your typical nuggets…
Most chicken nuggets are less about chicken and more about fillers, additives and artificial ingredients. Add to that the cooking method of choice is most often a vat of frying oil, and you can see why nuggets aren’t often classified as healthy!
This recipe is a complete departure from commercial nuggets. Made simply using real chicken breast, ground almonds and fresh seasonings, these tasty nuggets are then baked to perfection in the oven. So you can feel free to serve this recipe to your family as a part of a balanced meal with zero guilt and 100% enjoyment.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse the raw almonds in a food processor until fine. (Alternately feel free to use sun flower seeds.)
- Combine the ground almonds, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk the egg in another shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture, and then coat in the almond mixture. Place on the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Enjoy!
152 calories, 5g fat, 2g carbohydrate, 0g sugar, 338mg sodium, 1g fiber, and 25g protein.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call or email me now to set up your first workout – I’d love to help you achieve your best body ever!